Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2022:
The application deadline is different Chinese and other global citizens:
- For global citizens: 21st Sep 2021
- For Chinese Citizens: May 2021
Schwarzman Scholars Programme aims to provide a platform to diverse strata of global young leaders. Through this master’s scholarship
program will be able to promote their native cultures and will be able to establish good will of their countries.
The Schwarzman Scholars Programme will be held at Tsinghua University that is a hub of China’s influential leaders. This scholarship
program in China is for candidates who have a bachelor’s degree and have a keen interest to be a great leader. It is ranked #15 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. This program is for those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree and have a keen interest to be a great leader.
A candidate would be prioritized on the basis of academic excellence, achievements, exceptional leadership qualities, and academic records. Schwarzman Scholars Programme is the golden opportunity to build cross-cultural understanding.
Schwarzman Scholars Programme will be a fully-funded scholarship
program that includes travel expenses, full tuition fee, study tours allowance, stipend, personal laptop, allowance for course books, and medical insurance. The age to apply for this scholarship
is 18 to 28 years. In this scholarship
, Chinese, as well as other global citizens, will be eligible to apply.
Schwarzman Scholarship 2022 Looking for:
- Intellectual Ability
- Empathy & Intercultural Competency
- Leadership Abilities
- Exemplary Character
- Integrity Academic Aptitude
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
18 to 28 year
Benefits of Schwarzman Scholarship Program 2022 in China:
Eligibility Criteria of Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2022 in China:
- All travel expenses will be covered.
- The full tuition fee will be covered throughout the program duration.
- Study tours allowance will be provided
- A stipend will be provided to the scholar.
- A personal laptop will be provided.
- An allowance for course books will be covered in the scholarship.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- All international, as well as Chinese citizens, are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have either bachelor’s or another professional degree.
- A candidate must be 18 to 28 years of age.
- A candidate must submit English Language Proficiency scores.