Within the Turkey Middle East and Africa Region
The Regional Technical Services Veterinarian for TMEA Region is responsible for technical guidance for Turkey, Middle Eastern and African clients in the prevention, diagnosis and management of the full range of broiler and broiler breeder health issues. This position will be a member of our Global Technical Operations team which provides client technical guidance.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Turkey Middle East and Africa region.
However, strong candidates outside of the region will be considered
as long as travel within the region is not hampered due to location.
Experience and Education
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine with previous experience and/or postdoctoral degree/training in Avian Medicine
- Minimum of 2 years practicing veterinary medicine experience with broiler breeder and/or broiler production
Language and Computer Skills
Preferred: Conversational in Arabic and French
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- Creative, strong self-motivation, team player, proactive problem-solver
- Professional communications including: technical presentation, writing and verbal communication.
- Functional Expertise in clinical diagnosis of health problems and ability to develop and communicate appropriate solutions with clients and colleagues.
The following skills and knowledge would be found in the ideal candidate and are considered preferred:
- Statistical analysis
- Experimental design (field and research facilities) for poultry health technical development, data analysis and interpretation of analyzed results.
Must be able to travel within the Turkey Middle East and Africa region.
Estimated travel ~60%