NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency)
Salary (Pay Basis)
: 4,074.82Euro (EUR) Monthly
NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour.
We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals.
What do we offer?
About the job
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
Based in The Hague, The Netherlands you will join the Agency as we embark on a journey to transform our IT services to support NATO’s Digital Endeavour. You will be responsible for daily monitoring of all goods purchased and received into the Agency, including quality checking, property accounting actions and shipping.
For a full list of duties please review the job description. (Learn more link)
We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable Senior Assistant (Supply, Travel and Transport) professional with ideally a Higher Vocational Training and 2 years of related experience.
A different qualification coupled with particularly relevant experience may also be considered.
It is crucial for this position to have in depth knowledge and experience of commercial standard purchasing procedures, and automated supply or accounting systems (such as Oracle Procurement Cloud, etc.).
Knowledge of English
, both written and spoken, is essential and some knowledge of French is desirable.
The NCI Agency is looking for individuals have tangible experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Working with People
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
To learn more about NCI Agency and our work, please click link.
Please be informed that you are required to attach required qualification certificates to your application. If you fail to do this, your application will not be considered.