Location:Head Office (US Only)
Position Location:USA - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Relief International (RI) is a home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
- Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
- Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
- Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
- Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects.
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration, and wireless network.
- Expert Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
- Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
- Knowledge of Polycom phones and/or video conferencing equipment.
- Knowledge of web programming is plus.
- Strong problem solving skills, detail-oriented, and quick learning skills.
We would like to share Relief International's Values with you:
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation