streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 130 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
- JOB TYPE
- START DATE
Monday, 01 June, 2020
- You support us in all processes around the identification and acceptance of new organisations into the network.
- You research organisations working in the field of football for good.
- You are the first contact person for organisations which would like to become part of the network.
- You assist in the identification and evaluation process of potential members with direct contact to the organisations.
- You support communication services for network members, assist in project management, and maintain our contact database.
- You are currently enrolled at university, preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are fluent in English and ideally in at least one other language (German and/or Spanish preferred).
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and you are familiar with social media.
- You have a strong interest in and/or experience with topics like corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship, development politics, or development through sports.
- You are a quick learner with the ability to self-manage your tasks.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- A three- to six-month internship with real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- A remuneration of 450 Euros, flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and your CV via our online application form by 10th May 2020.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!