Internship Eco Expert Building - 00643T
Schneider Electric Virtual Internship Program
Working at Schneider Electric
We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment
and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered
to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
- We are focused on our mission to bring energy and efficiency to enable life, progress and sustainability for all
- We Believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere
- We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy
- 10 weeks from June 15 to August 21
- On job training – you will be part of a passionate team to learn and support them with their day to day activities;
- Your individual internship is accompanied by a mentor;
- You will be provided with business, functional, technical and soft skills training and webinars
- You will get exposed to challenges, projects and case studies
- Networking with other interns, students and Schneider Electric employees and leaders.
- Student starting from their 3rd year are eligible to apply for the program; Apply before 18th May 2020.
- Once you complete the application, if you match the application criteria, you will receive an invite for a digital interview. Complete the digital interview before friday, May 22, 2020
- You should receive feedback on your application status by Thursday May 28, 2020