The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world, hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy, and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis is an enterprise-wide intelligence team that provides strategic intelligence, threat assessments, and in-depth analytical products covering existing and developing threats, including physical and cyber threats and all reputational risks to TWDC, its affiliated business units, facilities, guests, and employees. The team provides timely and relevant intelligence that is critical to supporting and informing corporate executives, key business leaders, and security and safety personnel at all levels of TWDC worldwide.
- Assist in the collection and production of timely, accurate, and relevant intelligence assessments
- Maintain up-to-date web repository of Global Intel products and support partner requests
- Support team research projects
- With management oversight, compose and brief assigned intelligence topics to Global Security leaders
- Superior writing, research, and analytic skills including effective use of open source and internet resources
- Knowledge and keen interest in international relations and global developments
- Team player who consistently places team achievement above individual success
- International travel/education/work experience
- Second language capabilities
- Familiarization or experience working with – or interning for – government or international security organizations
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stress
- Proactive and highly motivated approach to work
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies, International Business, Journalism, or a closely related field
- Pursuing a graduate degree in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies, International Business, Journalism, or a closely related field
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2021 through December 2021.
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 20 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Applications can be done via apply link.