Applications for Executive Master in EU Studies are now open!
Centre international de formation européenne
CIFE has designed the Executive Master in EU Studies for professionals who already work in EU affairs and want to understand the complexity and those who prepare their next career step and look for knowledge while continuing to work.
The studies take place online and on-site, offering state-of-the-art blended learning through interactive online courses, moderated fora, webinars, instructional videos, individual guidance and face-to-face workshops.
Applications for the next intake of the Executive Master in EU Studies starting on 15 October 2021 are now open!
The Executive Master in EU Studies is a part-time interdisciplinary master programme in EU Studies for professionals which allows you to:
- Study online whenever you have time
- Meet your fellows and the experts during weekend workshops in European capitals
- Benefit from the expertise of our international professors and decision-makers
- Understand and master the complexity of future EU challenges in a globalised world.
In order to APPLY, you need to create your personal application account. The first step of your application is completed online.
In a second step, you are asked to provide us with the following documents;
- Your Curriculum Vitae in Europass format
- A copy of your diploma(s) (original and translation)
- A copy of your transcripts of records (original and translation)
- Two letters of references of your university professors or employers
- Documents on your financial status for a reduction of the tuition fee.
*Don't forget to add in your email & motivation letter, "I found this job posting on interlanguage.club"